Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk
With artificial enamel PLUS gum protection
- Repairs the enamel surface via a biomimetic mode of action
- Teeth immediately feels smoother
- White enamel prevents discolouration
- Reduces bacteria on teeth
- Protects against bad breath and gum problems
Mouthwash to protect teeth, prevent tooth sensitivity, gum problems and bad breath
Our tooth enamel is the hardest substance in the human body.
However, it wears down over time. Chewing, brushing when we clean our teeth, and acidic food and drink render the enamel surface rough and porous. This results in microscopically small defects and the enamel becomes ever thinner.
Possible consequences: the teeth become sensitive and react painfully to hot and cold food and drink. The teeth are also more susceptible to cavities since bacteria can build up more easily. This process is a cause for concern since tooth enamel is worn down every day and cannot be reproduced by the body.
The solution: Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk. Bioniq® Tooth-Milk has all the characteristics of a conventional mouthwash:
- Has a long-lasting antibacterial effect
- Cleans the entire oral cavity, even those areas which are difficult to reach with a toothbrush
- Protects against bad breath and gum problems
- Prevents cavities and tartar
It also contains artificial enamel (hydroxyapatite) with valuable calcium, which protects our natural enamel from wear.
Given its high degree of similarity to the natural enamel structure, the artificial enamel attaches to the surface of teeth and seals microscopically small defects. A protective layer is formed. Thanks to its slightly gel-like consistency, it sticks to the enamel very well and makes the surface so smooth that it is extremely hard for bacteria and stains build-up. This can make the teeth appear whiter.
The Tooth-Milk also contains two high-quality active ingredients that protect healthy gums against inflammation:
- Lactoferrin is a natural antimicrobial active ingredient which is also present in saliva. It removes the iron (lat. ferrum) which is necessary for bacteria to survive.
- Hyaluronic acid supports the healthy moist environment of the oral cavity. Medical research has shown that human saliva is an important barrier against bacteria.
Information on Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk
- Do not swallow
- Children 6 years or older can also use this product if they are able to use mouthwash
- Children should only use this product under adult supervision
For best results, we recommend daily use of a Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyapatite, Zinc PCA, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Phosphoric Acid, Lactoferrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene.
(Non-binding information. Please note the ingredients list on the packaging.)
Ingredients of Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk and their function
The main active ingredient in all Bioniq® Repair products. This ingredient|
- remineralises the enamel and dentine
- Biomimetic biofilm control: Prevents bacteria from adhering to the teeth
- Seals the exposed necks of teeth and reduces dentin hypersensitivity
- Forms a protective layer on the the teeth, providing additional protection from cavities
- Clinically proven protection from plaque and cavities
|Lactoferrin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Xylitol||
Antibacterial active substances: These can combateven hard-to-reach remaining plaque deposits (e.g. in the interdental spaces). Both active substances have high |
substantivity (persistence of effect). Lactoferrin is an enzyme which is also present in saliva.
Benzyl alcohol should not be confused with the alcohol in beverages (ethanol).
PCA is a natural component of the moisturising system in human skin.
Xylitol comes from the birch tree and has an antibacterial effect.
|Sodium Hyaluronate||hyaluronateHyaluronic acid retains moisture in the gums, making them much more supple.|
|Aqua||The basis and base substance of mouthwash.|
|Phosphoric acid||The pH of the dental milk lies in the neutral range of saliva and is around pH=7. Phosphoric acid is used to adjust this pH.|
|Cellulose Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose||Gives mouthwash its consistency and stability. It improves the distribution of the active substances.|
|Aroma, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene||
The natural aroma with menthol keeps breath fresh for longer.|
Sorbitol and saccharin are non-cariogenic flavourings and also give a pleasant flavour. Sodium benzoate enhances the pleasant flavour. The mild limonene aroma rounds off the taste.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk
- What is the difference between Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk and conventional mouthwashes?
- Does Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk prevent inflammation of the gums?
- Is Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk also suitable for vegans?
- Is Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk an alcohol-free mouthwash?
- Does Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk contain microplastics?
- Can discolouration occur when using Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk?
- Where can I buy Bioniq® Repair Tooth-Milk?