Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus
Protects the gums from inflammation
- Reduces gum bleeding
- Improves gum health
- Suitable for periodontitis
Prevents gum inflammation
Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus is breaking new ground with innovative solutions from the field of biomimetics. Artificial enamel smooths the enamel surface, ensuring that bacteria find it harder to adhere to teeth. Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus also contains lactoferrin and hyaluronic acid, two active ingredients which are known for their ability to combat oral bacteria:
- Lactoferrin is a natural antimicrobial active substance which is also present in saliva. It is biologically activeby extracting the essential iron (lat. ferrum) from plaque.
- Hyaluronic acid is a well-known, tried-and-tested biologically active ingredient. It helps create a healthy, moist environment in the oral cavity. Medical research has shown that human saliva is an important barrier against bacteria.
Special protection for enamel and gums
The artificial enamel in Bioniq® products has a similar structure and composition to the natural enamel structure. It is deposited in the surface of the teeth, sealing microscopically small defects. The artificial enamel also compensates for the initial enamel loss caused, for example, by acid in food and drinks (known as dental erosion).
With regular use, a protective layer is formed which protects the natural tooth from wear and bacteria. You can achieve this effect by simple daily brushing – for two minutes in the morning and at night.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Silica, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Lactoferrin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene
(Non-binding information. Please note the ingredients list on the packaging.)
Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus ingredients and their function
The main active ingredient in all Bioniq® products. This ingredient|
- remineralises the enamel and dentine
- Biomimetic biofilm control: Prevents bacteria from adhering to the teeth
- Seals the exposed necks of teeth and reduces dentin hypersensitivity
- Forms a protective layer on the teeth, providing additional protection from cavities
- Clinically proven protection from plaque and cavities
A valuable abrasive: Together with cleaning, it removes plaque mechanically|
On this topic, there are many different abrasive particles which are all classed as hydrated silica. However, these vary in their quality and strength, and therefore also their cleaning performance.
|Lactoferrin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA||
Antibacterial active substances: These can combateven hard-to-reach remaining plaque deposits (e.g. in the interdental spaces). Both active substances have high substantivity (persistence of effect).|
Lactoferrin is an enzyme which is also present in saliva.
Benzyl alcohol should not be confused with the alcohol found in beverages (ethanol).
PCA is a natural component of the moisturising system in human skin.
|Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate||
Moisturises gives toothpaste its consistency |
(glycerin is also the main component of many natural vegetable oils).
Hyaluronic acid retains moisture in the gums, making them much more supple.
|Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate||Mild and skin-friendly surfactants (foaming agents): coat the surface. Distribute the active substances through the oral cavity and are also gentle on the mucous membranes.|
|Aqua||The basis and base substance of toothpaste|
|Silica, Sodium Chloride, Cellulose Gum||Gives toothpaste its consistency and solidity|
|Citric Acid||To adjust the pH of toothpaste. The pH of the toothpaste lies within the neutral range of saliva.|
|Aroma, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene||
The natural aroma with menthol keeps breath fresh for longer. |
Sorbitol and saccharin are non-cariogenic flavourings and also give a pleasant flavour. Sodium benzoate enhances the pleasant flavour. The mild limonene aroma rounds off the taste.
|Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate||
All of these ingredients are naturally occurring active ingredients.|
Virgin witch hazel is known to fight bacteria that can cause gingivitis.
Spirulina platensis and calendula can prevent inflammation or help existing inflammation to subside more quickly.
Vitamin E protects cells from inflammation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus
- Is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus suitable for daily use?
- How is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus different from the classic Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste?
- What are lactoferrin and hyaluronic acid?
- Is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus also suitable for vegans?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus contain parabens?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus contain microplastics?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus contain titanium dioxide?
- How is he degree of abrasion/RDA value?
- Can Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus also be used on fixed or removable dentures?
- Is the toothpaste also suitable for children/infants?
- Where can I buy Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus?