Bioniq® Toothpaste Duo
Protection for sensitive teeth
- Reduces sensitive teeth by occluding exposed dentinal tubules
- Minimises the transmission of pain stimuli
- Forms a protective layer on the teeth
- Calms tooth nerves and regenerates the gums
- Gentle cleaning with mild abrasives
What causes sensitive teeth
Our teeth are exposed to constant mechanical and chemical attacks. Chewing, brushing when we clean our teeth, and acidic food and drink all attack the teeth. The result: The protective tooth enamel surface becomes rough and porous. Microscopically small defects occur and the enamel becomes damaged. Dentin will be exposed. This can cause sensitive teeth, as stimuli can directly reach the tooth nerve through exposed dentinal tubules. Exposed tooth necks due to gingival recession, as a result of gum disease, can also lead to exposed dentin and with that sensitivity to pain.
Reduce sensitivity to pain
Bioniq® Duo fights the cause of sensitive teeth with artificial enamel (hydroxyapatite). Hydroxyapatite crystallites occlude exposed dentinal tubules and adhere to the tooth’s surface. This repairs the surface of the enamel and effectively reduces sensitivity to pain. Bisabolol supports the action of hydroxyapatite by additionally calming the tooth nerve.
Bioniq® Toothpaste Duo uses mild abrasives for an especially gentle clean. The teeth feel smoother. Sensitive teeth are reduced. Caries and gum problems are prevented and a protective layer is formed on the teeth – when used twice a day.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Propanediol, Silica, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Saccharin, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Aroma
Bioniq® Toothpaste Duo ingredients and their function
The main active substance in all Bioniq® products. This ensures:|
- Reduction and prevention of sensitive teeth by closing off (occlusion) exposed dentinal tubules
- Remineralisation/regeneration of weakened areas in the enamel and dentin
- Biomimetic biofilm control: Prevents the build-up of bacteria on the tooth
- Forms a protective layer on the surface of the tooth, thereby offering additional tooth protectione
- Clinically proven effect: Protection for sensitive teeth, improved gum health, protection against caries
|Bisabolol||This active ingredient is found in plants such as chamomile and supports the reduction of sensitive teeth. In addition, it promotes gum regeneration and soothes the gums|
High-quality abrasives: Together with brushing, they provide for gentle and effective teeth cleaning.|
Incidentally: There are many different abrasive particles which are all classed as hydrated silica. However, these vary in their quality and strength, and therefore their function
|Xylitol, Zinc PCA||Antibacterial and therefore also anticariogenic ingredients. Xylitol inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria involved in the caries process. Zinc inhibits bacterial growth. PCA is also a natural component of the moisturising system in human skin|
|Glycerin||Adds moisture, gives the toothpaste its consistency (Glycerin is also the main component of many natural vegetable oils)|
|Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate||Mild and skin-friendly surfactants (foaming agents): These moisten the surface, distribute the active substance in the oral cavity|
|Aqua||The basis and base substance of toothpaste|
|1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol||Mild, organic, moisturising ingredients that also give the toothpaste its consistency|
|Silica, Cellulose Gum||Give toothpaste its consistency and solidity|
|Allantoin||Soothes inflamed and irritated gums|
|Aroma, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin||
The aroma with menthol and eucalyptol is also suitable for sensitive people.|
Sorbitol and saccharin are non-cariogenic flavourings and also give a pleasant flavour.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bioniq® Toothpaste Duo
- How long should Bioniq® Toothpaste Duo be used?
- Is Bioniq® Toothpaste Duo suitable for daily use?
- How is Bioniq® Toothpaste Duo different from Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste and Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus?
- What causes sensitive teeth?
- How can Bioniq® Duo help sensitive teeth?
- What is bisabolol?
- What is the Duo effect?
- Is Bioniq® Duo vegan?
- Does Bioniq® Duo contain parabens?
- Does Bioniq® Duo contain microplastics?
- Does Bioniq® Duo contain titanium dioxide?
- What is the RDA value?
- Can Bioniq® Toothpastes also be used on fixed or removable dentures?
- Is the toothpaste also suitable for use by children/infants?
- Where can I buy Bioniq® Duo?